Being a cumdumpster whether you like it or not teaches you a lot.
Ivory Soap 99% Pure. What's the other 1%?
Smithsonian Building Museum and Swine Flu 2009
Can't remember the word for potato, which appears to be the best time for BureauCunts to abuse their power and attack like the Harvey Weinsteins that they are.
Some douchebag BureauCunt from around the Stillwater area. Didn't bother to care enough to learn his name.
Tom Bodett for Motel 6

"The Site" has several policies in place to maintain extensive compliance with the laws of the United States of America, changes to European Union data protection (GDRP), the Privacy Laws for California Residents (CCPA), Terms of Service/Use (TOU/S), and a general statement on Privacy and Personally Identifiable Information (PII). Also, "The Site" updated its policies to give "The User" more information about "The User's" rights and responsibilities with respect to "The User's" use of "The Site." Please read the entire legal page found ci-dessous to review all of the agreements, policies, and stipulations related to the use of "The Site" (e.g., which cookies "The Site" may use, what information "The Site" may collect, and why "The Site" can and will use Copyrighted material to make its point). By continuing to use "The Site," "THE USER" IS AGREEING TO ANY AND ALL OF "THE SITE'S" AGREEMENTS, POLICIES, AND STIPULATIONS. Bonne chance et bonne journée ! #WWBBD?